Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekly Update

Dearest Ladies,

So I don't know about you, but I have already made three recipes from the Women in the Church cookbook. I made Caitlin's Super Sugar Cookies (pictured above), Gwen's Tomato Soup and Amy's Saloon Beef. Thank you ladies for submitting such delicious recipes. My time in the kitchen was enjoyable, and of course, the end result was delicious. If you don't already have your cookbook, pick one up. They are in the foyer. $5 each.


This Monday at 10am, the WIC will be decorating for Christmas. Please come and help out if you have the time. Childcare is provided.


Have you all had the opportunity to read Sarah Young's, Jesus Calling??? If not, here is a clip from her first book. It is very encouraging. *I even noticed that a copy of it is in the church library*. You can also pick it up at Lifeway, Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble. Anyway, let's reflect on her January 6 entry. Be sure to dig into the scriptures listed at the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment

He Lives!

Followers