Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Women's Biblical Womanhood Series

Well, I am delighted to tell you that on January 23rd (DATE CHANGED TO MARCH) from 2-4 Natalie Howald will be presenting "Decorating on a Budget". We will all meet at the church for this wonderful event. If you haven't yet been to one of our "classes", you are really missing out. So far we have learned about aerobic exercise, mindful eating, corresponding in the 21st century, safety on the internet and smart cooking. If you think we're all sitting around quietly and taking notes, you have the wrong impression of what we're doing.

West End Community Church contacted me about whether or not the ladies of Faith are interested in tagging along with them again on their retreat this year. The retreat is March 26-28 at Natchez Trace State Park.One of my favorite people, Shannon Truss, is leading the series this year. She is teaching "It is not what you are retreating from, but who you are retreating to". To sign up please go to www.westendcc.org/springretreat . Please contact me if you are interested, so I can have a headcount. Deadline is February 7th.

The Women's Bible Study will be doing chapter eight this week. We had much to catch up on and pray for; therefore, we will be discussing the lesson this Monday. Beginning Wednesday, February 3rd we will be changing our Bible Study from Monday to Wednesday. Please join us if you are able.

Scotty Smith will be leading the Taste and See seminar at Covenant Presbyterian in Green Hills on January 21st. For more information, please contact Jennifer Smithfield.

Lastly. I am going to leave you with an inspiring Bible Verse from Job.

Job 19:25-27
25 For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and at the last he will stand upon the earth.
26 And after my skin has been thus destroyed,
yet in my flesh I shall see God,
27 whom I shall see for myself,
and my eyes shall behold, and not another.
My heart faints within me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Lives!

Followers